Under the Auspices of EPF
The conference aims to bring together researchers from academia, research organisations and industry in the very important area of filled systems and polymer mixtures (23-26 April 2019, Palermo Italy).
The technical programme will feature plenary / keynote lectures, invited talks and oral and poster presentations. It will cover all major relevant topics of current interest in the following areas: Polymer Blends; Interfaces and Interphases; Polymer Composites and Nanocomposites; Nanostructured Polymers; Functional Materials; Bio-based Polymers and Biocomposites; Modern applications of Polymer systems.
“Workshop on Progress in Nanotechnology and Optoelectronics” covers the following scope and topics:
- Functional nanomaterials (advanced methods of synthesis, including Reversible Deactivation Radical Polymerization and nanostructuration of polymers)
- Synthesis of organic semiconductors (advances in synthesis and characterization of conjugated polymers, graphene nanoribbons, hybrid semiconducting nanocomposites)
- Theory and simulation (simulation of polymerization, aggregation and dynamics in complex macromolecular systems)
- Molecular Optoelectronics (charge carrier generation and transport, ‘plastic electronic’ devices modelling, construction and characterization)
- Hybrid nanomaterials (organic-inorganic semiconducting composites, graphene composites)
FBPS International meetings started in 1995, in Santa Margherita Ligure (Italy), and have since been celebrated every two years in Eilat (Israel, 1997), Lake Biwa (Japan, 1999), Williamsburg (USA, 2001), Ischia (Italy, 2003), Granada (Spain, 2005), Ghent (Belgium, 2007), Mishima (Japan, 2009), Madeira (Portugal, 2011), Vancouver (Canada, 2013), Riva del Garda (Italy, 2015) and Seoul (Korea, 2017). The next edition in 2019 will offer the possibility to exchange the most recent and attractive novelties in the field of the development and application of bioinspired smart and sensitive polymer systems to the biomedical field, including new strategies and methodologies for the preparation and application of bioactive systems for Regenerative Medicine, Drug Delivery systems, Theragnostic, targeting, imaging, etc.
Write down this attractive and outstanding meeting on your calendar to actively participate in it and enjoy the exclusive volcanic scenery. We look forward to welcoming you to Puerto de la Cruz, in the beautiful island of Tenerife.
The Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV) is delighted to announce the 7thedition of Baekeland Conference (Baekeland 2019) to be held in October 15-18, 2019 in the beautiful roman founded city of Tarragona (Spain) in honour of Prof. Leo Baekeland. The city of Tarragona is quite easy to reach from Barcelona or Reus airports or by train and motorway. The site of the Conference will be the Hotel SB Ciutat de Tarragona located in the city center.